What is self-confidence? Self-Confidence is the state of trust and assuredness in yourself, your strengths and your abilities. Even after failure, it is the state of persistent hopefulness and confidence that you can succeed. Even if the outcome is not known, self-confidence will imbue you with positive feelings in a variety of situations.
· Will take responsibility for one's self and others.
· Will trust in one's abilities and in one's self.
· Will expand one's boundaries and face one's fears.
· Scrutinize criticism.
· Will not blame other people for mistakes they have made on their own.
The Self-Confident Person
Self-confidence is not inherited, so be assured that NOBODY was born self-confident. Self-esteem and confidence are developed during your life and depends on a variety of factors in the environment in which you live as well as whether or not you will develop them to the fullest. I am not implying that once you reach a certain age or time in your life that you will not be able to improve your confidence and self-esteem - In fact, many individuals gain confidence because it was necessary. For example, after the death of a parent, a child must take care of their younger siblings. In stressful events and circumstances, your self-confidence can be influenced positively and does not simply stay locked at a fixed level.
As explained above, self-confidence is not inherited and does not have to stay at the same level for the remainder of your life. If you are willing to work at it and invest the time to do it, you CAN AND WILL be successful! However, if you are a negative person, your negative beliefs and attitude can make it very complicated to do so. If you have the attitude, “I don’t want to change the way I am” or “I’m just shy and that is how it is” then your success to self-confidence establishing will limit yourself. Don’t let the negative thoughts and self-restrictive attitude stand in your way of developing yourself!
Boost Confidence With Rapid Solutions
Your self-confidence will not be permanantly improved within only a day or so by any quick-fix solution. HOWEVER, the more commitment and effort you invest into yourself, the quicker and better the results will be! If you are committed to strengthening your self-confidence, it will pay off! Let me share with you three methods to help boost your confidence:
1. Take a Cold Shower. Taking a cold shower can energize you and wake you up, so in the morning, take a cold shower like the grandmaster of a martial-arts schoo. Let the cold imbue you with strenght and wakefulness while others are still dragging around or have not even woken up from their slumbers. Your mood and confidence will be boosted and you will feel energized and vitalized, which will change your whole body language and emotional state for the day.
2. Positive Rock Music. Anytime you need a self-esteem boost, listen to inspiring music, because it is an excellent way to help you forget about your worries and problems while it energizes you. Rock and Role with positive, life-affirming messages. Scrap the negative, angry, hateful music, and go for the impassioned and inspired rock that can give you a sense of strenght and power.
3. Dress Your Best. Your clothes have an influence on how you feel about yourself and whether you are confident or not. Your confidence will be increased by wearing your favorite clothes and can eventually alter your whole appearance. I’m not saying you have to wear a dress or a suit, but wear one of your favorite outfits!
The Inner Champion
Learning to see your positive characteristics and cherishing yourself are important aspects of self-confidence. Self-confidence in a person is requires the recognition of the inner champion that is just waiting to be discovered, and this means that you must evaluate yourself and breakthrough your fears of being percieved as having negative characteristics. Find characteristics and aspects about yourself that you LOVE. Discover your identity including skills, abilities, and everything else that makes you unique, and write everything down in a notebook to reinforce what you are thinking and feeling. Also, feel free to ask your friends what they most like about you. You must accept yourself fully to become truly confident in yourself.
The Power of Your Unconscious Mind
The database of all of your beliefs and mindsets that you have created during your lifetime is stored within your uconscious mind. When you ask a question to yourself, your subconscious mind immediately searches to come up with a logical answer based on your attitudes, beliefs and mindset. For example, if you ask yourself, “Why am I not confident?”, and your subconsciousness will come up with a past situation that formed a negative belief to confirm your reason for not being self-confident. Instead, restate the question in order to cause your subconscious mind to provide you with answers to positive questions. Shift from “Why am I not confident?” (Negative) to “When have I felt confident?” (Positive).
Your Happy Future
You may sometimes imagine the worst case scenarios and everything that could go wrong when you are afraid of something, which will increase fear and anxiety about the future. This is hard on your self-esteem, because fear of the future causes you to behave in a shy and insecure manner. To avoid the negative imaginations, master every problem confidently and give a positive ending to the imagination. Imagine how incredible, vibrant, powerful, and beautiful this could be.
Release The Past
Negative childhood and recent experiences are often the reasons why a person may lack self-esteem and confidence - Getting the wind knocked out of you by a single devastating event can be prominent in your memory for years. You need to let this go. Accept what happened in the past, and learn how to deal with your mistakes in order to influence a present outcome.
Independence, self-confident attitudes, honesty, facing your fears, expanding your boundaries, body language and balance are also very important to help you succeed at self-confidence development. Your quality of life and personal development depends on building confidence so create a starting point and DO IT!
Train with a
Click to meet a Zen Master.
This is 100% real, and I am not asking you to click so that I may show you an 'Ad' or 'Clickbait'. I want to introduce you to a Zen Master, in person.
Click to meet a Zen Master.
Long Distance Friendships
Venus & Mars: Men & Women
How to Leave Your Dead End Job
Discover Your Multiple Intelligences
Depression: Just Take Advil & Aleve?
Can Meditation Help With Anxiety & Depression?
Train with a
Click to meet a Zen Master.